- Flexible finger bandage covers and protects cuts and scrapes
- Dries almost instantly
- Designed to move like a second skin and wrap fully around fingertips
- 24-hour hold lasts through handwashing
- Quilt-aid comfort pad wicks away fluids without sticking to wounds
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- From the #1 doctor recommended brand
- 10 sterile finger bandages
Cover minor cuts and scrapes and help them heal faster with Band-Aid Brand Skin-Flex Finger Adhesive Bandages. The only Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage designed for lasting durability and exceptional comfort, this flexible bandage is designed to dry almost instantly, move like a second skin and wrap fully around fingertips. Not made with natural rubber latex, the bandage has a four-sided seal and a 24-hour hold that lasts through handwashing and withstands damage and frays. The Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad wicks away fluids without sticking to wounds, while lightweight cross-fibers stretch and flex to mold to your body. This package contains 10 sterile finger bandages.
Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 For use on minor cuts and scrapes. For best results, apply bandage to clean dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.22x 2.8x 4.11
Item Code: 973413
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.