- Stretches to provide freedom of movement
- For hard-to-bandage areas
- Kling design secures to itself
- Can be used as a primary dressing
Use Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Rolled Gauze to secure gauze pads or nonstick pads in hard-to-bandage areas. This hospital-grade gauze has a special Kling design, so it can secure to itself to stay in place, eliminating the need for extra tape. The stretchy material allows freedom of movement. With pillow-soft padding and instant absorption, Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Rolled Gauze can also be used as a primary dressing.
Made in China
1. CLEAN Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
2. TREAT Treat wounds by applying NEOSPORIN First Aid Antibiotic Ointment or BAND-AID Brand First Aid HURT-FREE Antiseptic Wash.
3. PROTECT Cover injured area with a Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS Brand Hospital Grade Gauze Pad or Non-Stick Pad to help absorb fluids. Wrap Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS Brand Hospital Grade Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants.
For better protection, secure bandage on all sides with Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS Brand Tape.
©Johnson & Johnson
In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.17x 2.64x 3.62
Item Code: 360782
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.