Frequently bought with...
For Insulin Syringes, Pen Needles and Lancets.
- Snap lock lid
- Can hold 70-100 Syringes or up to 300 Pen Needles
Worldwide Leader in Insulin Delivery Devices
The B-D Home Sharps Container is a leak-proof and puncture-resistant container designed for the disposal of used insulin syringes and lancets. The B-D Home Sharps Container is a convenient and safe way to dispose of syringes and lancets that helps protect your family and the environment.
Contents: 1 BD Home Sharps Container
For product information call: 1-888-BDCARES (1-888-232-2737) 9a.m. to 5p.m. (Eastern Time) Not for emergency or medical information.
Or visit bddiabetes.com
Made in the USA
To discard used insulin syringes and lancets:
- Drop used syringes and lancets needle-first into opening closest to edge.
To remove and discard used pen needles:
- Do not reshield the needle.
- Carefully insert pen tip into center opening at a 45-degree angle and push firmly until pen stops.
- Rotate pen to the left several times while applying continuous forward pressure to loosen pen needle.
- Needle will fall into container after pen is removed.
- If pen needle gets caught in opening, use pen to push it into the container. Do not use your fingers or hands.
If disposing of pen needles for someone else, please use a mounting bracket. You can receive this free of charge, by calling BD at 1-888-BDCARES (232-2737). If mounting bracket to a wall make sure instruction label can be seen.© 2002 Becton Dickinson and Co.
- Do Not Overfill. Seal Container With Permanent Locking Lid When Full.
- Discard properly. Follow local trash ordinances where applicable.
- Keep container out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 4.0x 7.95
Item Code: 673532
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.