Frequently bought with...
A worldwide leader in diabetes care.
Safe containment of sharps. For insulin syringes, pen needles and lancets. Can hold 70-100 insulin syringes or up to 300 pen needles. Leak- and puncture-resistant. Snap lock lid.
Made in USA
To discard used insulin syringes and lancets:
- Drop used syringes and lancets needle-first into opening closest to edge.
To remove and discard used pen needles:
- Do not reshield the needle.
- Carefully insert pen tip into center opening at a 45-degree angle and push firmly until pen stops.
- Rotate pen to the left several times while applying continuous forward pressure to loosen pen needle.
- Needle will fall into container after pen is removed.
- If pen needle gets caught in opening, use pen to push it into the container. Do not use your fingers or hands.
If disposing of pen needles for someone else, please use a mounting bracket. You can receive this free of charge, by calling BD at 1-888-BDCARES (232-2737). If mounting bracket to a wall make sure instruction label can be seen.© 2002 Becton Dickinson and Co.
- Do Not Overfill. Seal Container With Permanent Locking Lid When Full.
- Discard properly. Follow local trash ordinances where applicable.
- Keep container out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 4.0x 7.95
Item Code: 673532
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.