Eat the foods you love!
This supplement prevents gas, bloating and discomfort caused by many healthful foods.* This vegetarian formula contains a natural enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.*
- Works naturally to prevent gas before it starts*
- Naturally and artificially flavored
- Gluten free (less than 20 ppm)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in Japan
- Use this supplement if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods
- Use with the right foods: Prevents gas from a variety of foods*, including: beans, carrots, peas, soy, broccoli, cauliflower, peanuts, whole grains, cabbage, corn, peppers and more
- Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food
- Use the right amount: At mealtime, place one Meltaway tablet on your tongue and let it dissolve
- Too much heat can inactivate the enzymes, so don't cook with this supplement
Storage: Store below 25°C (77°F). Avoid heat.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.© 2014 Medtech Products Inc.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a doctor before use.
Allergy Note: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano Meltaways, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 2.05x 4.95
Item Code: 360529
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.