Bengal Wasp & Hornet Killer Spray15.0 oz.
This product should be used outdoors on wasp & hornet nests.
- 20' blast
- 40,000 volt dielectric strength
- Storage: Store in a cool area away from heat or open flame
- Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions
Harmful if swallowed. Contains petroleum distillate. Do not induce vomiting because of aspiration pneumonia hazard. Do not breathe vapors of spray mist. Causes slight eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. Avoid contact with skin and clothing. Wash contaminated skin promptly with soap and warm water. Avoid contamination of food and feedstuffs.
Do not use in commercial food processing, preparation, food storage or serving areas. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed. Do not allow spay to contact vinyl, plastic, rubber or asphalt surfaces. Avoid contact of spray with leaf surfaces of growing plants. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. FIRST AID If swallowed
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do by a poison control center or doctor
- Do not give any liquid to the person
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- Take off contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes
- Move person to fresh air
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible
Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 2.75x 10.05
Item Code: 648069
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.