Farfalle pasta cooks up al dente. Grilled white meat chicken and tender spinach are prepared in a luscious sauce made with white wine, parmesan and romano cheeses. A delightful, inviting meal.
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Skillet prepared
- Pour meal into 12-inch nonstick skillet
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is boiling and all ingredients are piping hot. Meal should be cooked to 165 degrees F. Toss and serve
- Pour meal into an 8-inch square microwave-safe dish
- Microwave covered on high 9 to 12 minutes for 1000 to 1300 watt microwave ovens or 13 to 18 minutes for 800 to 900 watt microwave ovens or until sauce is boiling and all ingredients are piping hot, stirring once halfway through. Meal should be cooked to 165 degrees F
- Let stand 2 minutes. Stir and serve
- Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed. Dish may be hot after microwaving. Do not microwave in bag
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.
|Serving Size||1/2 Package|
|Serving Per Container||2|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat - Calories||170|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.6x 4.8x 10.4
Item Code: 332077
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.