Bibasque Hair Tools Bijou Noir Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Zebra1.0 ea
- Tourmaline infused ceramic plates
- Evenly distributes heat
- 1 Inch plate width
From Parisian runways to Hollywood red carpets, BIBASQUE Bijou Noir flat iron Tourmaline series will create dazzling styles worthy of any occasion. Utilizing technology that has proven its result for years, the tourmaline-infused plates generate negative ions, which allow you to quickly and easily smooth and style your hair. You will feel the difference on your hair after the very first glide. Whether you're creating tight curls, big bouncy waves or celebrity-inspired straight hairstyles, it's all possible with the superb Bijou Noir flat iron.
- Tourmaline infused ceramic plates.
- Even distribution of heat to the plates by using quality heating elements. No cold or hot spots.
- Emits negative ions which eliminate the frizz and static.
- Far Infrared Heat Rays (FIR) keep the moisture, shine and the color in your hair, yielding superior, healthy results.
- 450 °F (230 °C) temperature is a professional standard today in hair salons and is used to seal Keratin treatments into the hair.
- Beveled plates help to create diversity of styles such as curls, flips and waves.
- Floating plates ensure smooth styling without creating tension or pulling the hair.
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
- Tangle-free 360° swivel power cord.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Maximum temperature of 450 °F (230 °C).
- 110v-240v 50/60 Hz. Perfect for traveling (Universal Voltage/ Dual Voltage).
- Power: 105W (USA), 60W (Canada).
- On/Off button.
- 1" plate width.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may needs additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
©Bibasque Hair Tools
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.9
Product in inches (LxWxH): 13.0x 5.0x 2.0
Item Code: 366924
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.