Frequently bought with...
- Great for homes with children & pets
- With grapefruit seed & orange essence
- Safe on all washable fibers
Tough on Dirt, Gentler on the Earth™
- 3X Concentrated to Reduce Packaging, Waste and Energy
- Plant Based Surfactants Featuring Grapefruit Seed & Orange Essence Cleaning Power
- Can Be Used in Both Rental & Household Carpet Shampooers
- Great for Homes with Children and Pets
- No Artificial Fragrance, Colors or Preservatives
- 100% Full Ingredient Disclosure
Biokleen® Carpet & Rug Shampoo is safe on all washable fibers and is gentle on backing and pads. Safe for most types of surfaces, cleans and rinses effectively with hot or cold water, and leaves no harsh residues or fumes behind.
Contains No: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, butyl, glycol ether, metasilicate, brighteners, SLES, or EDTA. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Biokleen | Family Owned and Operated Since 1989
Area Preparation: Vacuum area in order to remove loose debris. Pre-treat tough stains with Biokleen Spray & Wipe or Bacout if necessary. For Home Rental Machines: Add 5 oz. to each gallon of water. Clean according to machine user guide. For Commercial Extractors: Add 2-4 cups to 5 gal stock tank. Dilute at woo gallons through wand (usually a 4 on flow meter). For commercial portables use 2 oz per 5 gallons of water. Neutral pH. No rinse needed.
©Bi-O-Kleen Industries, Inc.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do no induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.67
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.95x 4.9x 10.55
Item Code: 237520
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.