- Reduces craving to smoke
- Calms withdrawal nerves
- Curbs increased appetite
Reduces Cravings & Calms Withdrawal
Millions have quit smoking, and you can, too. Be sure to read the enclosed "Helpful Hints: How to become an ex-smoker." Written by an ex-smoker, it explains what to expect and what you can do to help yourself succeed in kicking the habit. Remember, stopping smoking may well be the single most important thing you can do for your health. It's worth the effort.
- Reduces Craving to Smoke
- Calms Withdrawal Nerves
- Curbs Increased Appetite
- Contains No Nicotine
- Safe, Effective
- No Known Side Effects
- Sublingual medication. Place tablets under tongue when mouth is in natural condition, 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth, or drinking anything but water.
- Adults: Stop smoking completely. First 3 weeks, 1 tablet every hour. Weeks 4 through 6, 1 tablet every 2 hours, or as needed. Weeks 7 through 9, 1 tablet 4 times a day, or as needed.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- If condition does not improve in 4 weeks, consult a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For your protection, this bottle and cap have an imprinted seal around them. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- To reduce withdrawal symptoms, including craving to smoke, withdrawal nerves, and increased appetite.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 1.6x 3.5
Item Code: 234400
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.