- Helps improve differentiation of objects
- Help protect the eye from blue light
- Helps reduce glare
- Improve recognition and differentiation of objects in dim light
- Help protect the eye from blue light
- Naturally filter blue light to help reduce glare
- Help reduce the blinding effects of glare
- Increase macular pigment optical density (MPOD)
Top 10 reasons to take Opti Gold Plus with Fish Oil:
- Delivers eight powerful nutrients that support healthy, clear vision, near and far
- Promotes faster glare recovery
- Delivers antioxidants to protect eyes from ultraviolet rays from the sun, computer screens, or fluorescent lights
- Fosters greater sensitivity to contrasts
- Enhances quality of vision
- Protects rods and cones from light damage
- Supports the health of the eye, retina, and macula
- Offers purified omega 3 fish oil to support eyes, skin and hair
- Delivers vitamin E for additional health benefits
- Gives you superior vision protection at a great value
See the difference with FloraGLO lutein: One of the key ingredients in this supplement is lutein. But we don't use ordinary lutein "esters" found in other vision formulas. We use FloraGLO lutein because it's a special, patented, absorbable form of lutein your body can actually use. What's more it's chemically identical to the lutein found in leafy, green vegetables and the same type of lutein used in major clinical studies.
Based on at least 10 mg/day FloraGLO lutein has been clinically shown to: improve recognition and differentiation of objects in dim lights, help protect the eye from blue light, naturally filter blue light to help reduce glare, help reduce the blinding effects of glare, increase macular pigment optical density (MPOD). But our Opti Gold with Fish Oil takes it a step further to deliver an impressive 15 mg to give your eyes even greater, more potent nutritional support.
Although you are born with protective lutein pigment in your eyes, these levels begin to slowly decrease as you age. It's important to replenish your lutein levels daily to protect your eyes from damaging blue light from the sun, indoor lighting and even computer monitors. Like a pair of internal sunglasses lutein even goes one step better because many sunglasses can't filter blue light which is more harmful for your eyes than UVA and UVB rays. Lutein keeps your eyes protected 24/7.
FloraGLO is the most researched lutein brand and is clinically proven to increase lutein levels in the eye giving you optimal protection. FloraGLO goes to work where it is needed - in your eyes. It is clinically proven to be absorbed by your body so your eyes get the lutein benefits promised on the label.
Protect your eyes with zeaxanthin and six more vision supporters:
Along with lutein, zeaxanthin is the only other pigment compound found in your retinas. Zeaxanthin is concentrated in the lenses of your eyes, and having enough of its shields them from the most damaging portion of the light spectrum from the sun, computer monitors, TV screens, and fluorescent lights.
Even if Opti Gold with Fish Oil included only FloraGLO lutein and zeaxanthin, it would be a fantastic formula, but you also get six other nutritional power boosters: vitamin A, vitamin E, taurine, bilberry extract, alpha lipoic acid, and omega 3 fish oil (from anchovy). Combined, this winning blend helps keep your vision healthy today and tomorrow.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Take two liquid capsules once daily, with a meal, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a qualified health care professional. ©Botanic Choice
|Serving Size||2 Liquid Capsules|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25mg|
|Bilberry 4:1 Extract||60mg|
|Purified Omega-3 Fish Oil||450mg|
|Calories From Fat||6|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.75x 1.5x 1.5
Item Code: 918514
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.