- Easy-to-swallow softgels
- High quality, made with organic coconut oil
- Good option for overall health and wellness
- Popular for weight loss support
Coconut oil has taken the country by storm - and for good reason. Coconut oil delivers naturally occurring fatty acids and medium chain fatty acids (triglycerides) that quickly metabolize for an energy boost. Made with organic coconut oil, Botanic's Choice Coconut Oil supplement is a great way to promote good health and vitality.
Coconut oil was historically popular for a wide range of health issues, especially among the inhabitants of the Pacific and Asian areas. Today we know that coconut oil is chock-full of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
Top 6 reasons to try our Coconut Oil 1000 mg supplement:
- Coconut oil delivers healthy fatty acids. In the past, coconut oil was shunned due its rich saturated fats. We now know that the type of saturated fats found in coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides) are metabolized differently from the long chain fatty acids found in animal products. Medium chain fatty acids are harder for your body to convert into stored fat and easier for your body to burn. Medium chain fatty acids go directly to the liver where they are used as a quick energy source, and they have a positive effect on the body overall
- Populations that eat coconuts as part of their regular diet tend to have healthy hearts
- Coconut oil can help you meet your weight loss goals. As mentioned above, medium chain fatty acids can increase energy when compared to the same amount of calories from longer chain fats. This can lead to consuming fewer calories per day
- Coconut oil can help ease hunger so you eat less. That's good news for your waistline
- Coconut oil supports heart health. Some believe that certain saturated fats, like those found in coconut oil, can help support healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Coconut oil fosters healthy digestion and immune system function
Each Coconut Oil softgel typically contains these fatty acids: lauric acid, myristic acid, caprylic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, capric acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid.
When it comes to coconut oil, quality counts: Since coconut oil supplements have become so popular, there's no shortage on store shelves. But if you're going to take it, make sure it is high quality and from organic sources like Botanic Choice Coconut Oil softgels. Our 1000 mg Organic Coconut Oil softgels are free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, peanuts and soybeans.
See how great you can feel with our easy-to-swallow softgels. Use in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & exercise plan.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Take 1 softgel twice daily, preferably with meals, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician. © 2012 Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Organic Coconut Oil||1000mg|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||12.5|
|Lauric Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||440mg|
|Myristic Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||130mg|
|Caprylic Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||46mg|
|Palmitic Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||60mg|
|Capric Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||40mg|
|Oleic Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||50mg|
|Stearic Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||8mg|
|Linoleic Acid - Organic Coconut Oil||8mg|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 1.9x 3.85
Item Code: 215818