- Febreze spring & renewal scented sheets
- Freshens & softens fabrics
- Controls static, repels lint & hair
NOTE: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image & product details will be revised, shortly.
Keep the Bounce® in Your Laundry
- Softens Fabrics
- Controls Static
- Helps Repel Lint & Hair
Bounce Spring & Renewal™ Dryer Sheets
Fight static, hair, and lint while adding a fresh, floral scent.
Who would have ever thought 1 little sheet could do so much? With Bounce dryer sheets, your clothes will be so soft you may find others drawn toward you. But not because of static cling — we’ve got that under control. You’ll also find your clothing smelling Febreze® fresh with less lint and hair sticking around. This simple little sheet might just change the way you feel about laundry — and the way your laundry feels.
So Many Uses for Every Little Bounce Dryer Sheet*
- Tuck a Few Bounce Sheets in Your Drawers & Closets to Help Keep Them Smelling Fresh
- Try a Bounce Sheet in Your Gym Bag to Help Keep It Smelling Fresh
- Stick a Bounce Sheet Under Your Car Seat for a Burst of Freshness
- Roll up a Bounce Sheet & Place It in the Middle of the Toilet Paper Roll to Help Keep Things Smelling Fresh Around the Toilet
- Place a Bounce Sheet in a Vase of Silk Flowers to Help Give Them a Nice, Fresh Fragrance
- Keep a Bounce Sheet in the Cabinet with Your Towels for Freshness Each Time You Pull out a Towel
- Help Make Your Trash Can Smell Better by Placing a Bounce Sheet at the Bottom between the Bag & Bin
- Help Make Musty Suitcases Smell Fresh by Placing an Individual Sheet of Bounce inside When Traveling & While Storing
- Help Keep Dirty Laundry Smelling Fresh by Placing a Bounce Sheet in Your Laundry Bag or Hamper
- Put a Bounce Sheet in Your Gym Shoes to Help Keep Them Smelling Nice Around the House**
70 Sheets 6.4" x 9" (162 x 228 mm) Each
*Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
**Make sure to remove Bounce sheets before wearing your gym shoes.
Usage: Add a new sheet on top of clothes at start of drying. Discard after each dryer cycle. For best results: For large loads, use an extra sheet. Use low heat settings for synthetics. If spotting occurs at high heat setting, rub spot with a bar soap and rewash in warm water.
Bounce is safe for all washables, but is not for use in children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 7.0x 4.3
Item Code: 615654
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.