Breathe Right Extra Tan nasal strips are breathing aids for your nightly routine. They lift and open your nasal passages to help you breathe better so you can sleep better. Use them to reduce nasal congestion due to cold, allergies, or a deviated septum and help reduce or even stop snoring due to nasal congestion altogether. Breathe Right nasal strips are the only nasal strips that use 3M technology for comfortable fit and removal. Made with flexible, spring-like bands, they open your nose up to 38 percent more vs. decongestant sprays alone. And because Breathe Right Extra Tan nasal strips feature an extra band, you'll get 50 percent stronger relief. No matter what kind of nasal congestion you have, there's a Breathe Right product right for you. Breathe Right nasal strips come in a variety of strengths, sizes, and types, including original (in sizes small/medium or large), extra strength, tan, clear, and lavender-scented strips. Plus, every strip is drug free and safe to use with other medications. Try them today to stop snoring and instantly relieve nasal congestion so you can breathe better, sleep better, and feel better.
Made in United States
- Clean Your Face - Since adhesive doesn't stick well to oily or wet skin, it's important to wash and thoroughly dry your nose before applying a nasal strip.
- Position Nasal Strip - Remove the protective liner to expose the adhesive. Then position the nasal strip on your nose. Position is critical-the strip should be centered along the width of your nose with the tabs on the flaring part of the nostril. The tabs shouldn't cover the flaring part of the nostril entirely, but rather should sit just above.
- Apply to Nose - Gently rub the strip to secure it onto your nose. Nasal strips come in different sizes to fit different nose types, so you should determine which size is best for you. Also, it's important to always refer to the packaging leaflet before use.
Try one if you suffer from:
- Snoring - For best results use nightly.
- Nasal Congestion due to allergies, colds, or deviated septum.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.0x 4.12
Item Code: 500637