- Supports PMS, mood & menopause
- For estrogen balance & breast tissue
- Soy-free & non-GMO
Breast & Hormonal Health as Nature Intended
For the Support of:
- PMS, Mood & Menopause*
- Healthy Estrogen Balance*
- Healthy Breast Tissue*
- Soy-Free, Non-GMO
Brevail® is for all women interested in maintaining optimal breast health and / or, nutritional support for common PMS and menopausal discomforts* — all naturally, with just 1 vegetarian capsule per day.
- Brevail Supplies Lignans, Natural Compounds, Ingested in Seeds, Grains, Beans, Fruits, & Vegetables Throughout Human History. Research Suggests That Our Bodies Use Natural Plant Lignans, Now Sparse in the Modern Diet, to Safely & Gently Buffer & Balance Excess Estrogens.*
- Brevail was University Researched & Developed to Increase Lignan Concentrations in the Body to Match Levels Found in Women Who Collectively Demonstrate an Extraordinary History of Breast Health & Hormonal Balance.*
- Brevail is a One-of-a-Kind Natural Plant Extract Supported by University Research for Safety & Efficacy in Women.*
The Barlean's Promise
All of the products made by our family-owned and operated business are 100% guaranteed. We care about the health of your family and are proud to provide you with the world’s freshest, finest quality and best-tasting health supplements.
From Our Family to Yours,
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested use: 1 capsule per day taken with juice or water, with or without meals.
©Lignan Research, LLC
Caution: Not recommended for pregnant, lactating, those attempting to conceive or adolescent females.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 3.5
Item Code: 308661
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.