- Refreshing green colored filter
- Helps reduce substances & odor
- Features an electronic filter indicator
- Reduces chlorine (taste & odor), mercury, copper and more
- Electronic filter change indicator
- Comfort grip handle, locking easy-fill lid
Drink healthier, great-tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. This green Brita pitcher has an ergonomic design which makes pouring easy. With the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze and just a glance at the electronic filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter.
Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today. Includes one advanced filter:
- Quick & easy filter change (should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results)
- No black flecks
- 1 water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce plastic water bottles
The Brita Pitcher Filter (Model #OB03) has been tested and certified by NSF International in all Brita pitchers and dispensers against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet. The Brita Dispenser has been tested and certified by the WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
Replace filter every 40 gallons or 151 liters (about 2 months for the average family). Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented.
Easy to use:* Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir
- Add cold tap water
- Replace filter every 40 gallons (151 liters) or two months
*See user's guide for detailed instructions. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first three pitchers. Discard this water or use it to water plants. For best results, store the Brita pitcher in your refrigerator or out of direct sunlight.©Clorox Company
The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water. See user's guide for detailed instructions.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.65x 9.9x 9.45
Item Code: 235250
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $429earn points
- 2/$400 or 1/$249
- Priced Per Store
- Walgreens Beauty Nail Polish ...16 fl oz$449
- 2/$1600 or 1/$849$9.99earn points
- 2/$1600 or 1/$849$8.99earn points
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$199$6.29
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 2/$600 or 1/$349
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergen...50 fl oz$199$6.29
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge St...11.5 oz.2/$499 or 1/$299$3.79
- 2/$500 or 1/$279Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$450 or 1/$259$2.59