- THE ONLY PITCHER THAT FILTERS AS YOU POUR: Patented Filter-As-You-Pour technology removes the need for a traditional reservoir, so you don't have to wait at the sink for water to filter
- CLEANER, GREAT-TASTING WATER: Brita Stream improves taste and odor by reducing Chlorine impurities found in tap water. Only compatible with Brita Stream Filters. The electronic indicator lets you know to change it
- SPACE EFFICIENT DESIGN: Brita Stream's beautiful, sleek design with a fully locking lid and controlled pour is perfect for families and fits in the refrigerator door. Keep pitcher full for best results
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: Brita Stream filters can replace up to 1,800 standard 16.9 oz. water bottles per year, so you can enjoy filtered water without the waste, at a fraction of the price. Replace your filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months
- SPECS: Large 10 Cup Brita Stream Water Filter Pitcher, BPA-free plastic, electronic filter change reminder, recyclable through Terracycle. Height 10.75""; Width 5.63""; Length/Depth 10""; Weight 1.35 pounds
Drink cleaner, great-tasting water with this BPA-free Brita 10 cup water filtration pitcher. Brita StreamFilter-As-You-Pour technology allows you to enjoy great-tasting water and is the only pitcher that filters water as you pour so you don't have to wait at the sink for water to filter. When you pour the water into a glass, the water flows through the filter, reducing chlorine (taste and odor) and more. Replacing your Brita Stream filter is a breeze. Just a glance at the electronic filter replacement indicator lets you know when it is time to change the filter. The Brita Stream pitcher is compatible only with Brita Stream filters and comes with 1 Stream Pitcher Filter. The filter should be changed every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household, for best results. Start drinking great tasting water with Brita.
Made in UNITED STATES
Wash your hands and remove filter from bag then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Hand wash pitcher. Insert the filter into the filter cage with the blue ring facing up. Press filter into cage until it clicks. Install filter cage onto the lid by twisting. Add water and discard first pitcher of water to flush out system. Activate the electronic indicator. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or change filter as directed by the electronic indicator. Do not use with hot water.©© 2016 Clorox Company
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.9x 10.0x 10.9
Item Code: 979457
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.