Brita Stream Replacement Filter1.0 ea
- BPA FREE: For stream pitcher use only, enjoy 1 BPA free Brita Stream replacement filters for always great-tasting, filtered water. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CONVENIENT: Made with filter-as-you-pour technology, Brita Stream filters allow you to quickly fill up the entire pitcher and immediately pour a great-tasting glass of filtered water.
- BETTER TASTING: Proprietary activated carbon media reduces chlorine taste and odor giving you filtered water with no black flecks.
- REDUCE WASTE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles- replace Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average family.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Change your Brita Stream Filter with 4 easy steps then fill pitcher and pour great-tasting, filtered water instantly.
BPA-free Brita Stream Replacement Filters are made with Filter-As-You-Pour technology so you can get filtered water 10X faster compared to the market leading pitcher system. Made with proprietary dual-layer filtration technology and containing activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor., These filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water that promotes strong teeth (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The filters have an easy-hold grip and click button for simple insertion and removal. Change these filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average family, for best performance. The innovative carbon form means no black flecks. One Stream filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles. Drink cleaner, great-tasting water with Brita.
Made in China© 2016 Clorox Company
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.4x 4.7
Item Code: 979458
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.