Brita Water Filter Bottle Replacement Filters2.0 ea
Frequently bought with...
- 2 Bottle replacement filters
- Helps reduce particulates & odor
- Fits Brita Hard Sided & Sport Bottles
Brita Water Filter Bottle Replacement Filters fit all Brita hard-sided and sport water bottles. These filters are BPA free and help reduce chlorine taste and odor commonly found in tap water to deliver great tasting water every time. One filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce plastic bottles resulting in less money spent and less plastic waste.
The Brita Bottle Replacement Filter (Model No. BB06) has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 in Models BB04, BB07, BB08 and BB09 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and particulate reduction (Class VI).
For optimum performance, filter should be replaced every 40 gallons or every two months,+ whichever comes first.
Easy installation. No pre-soaking necessary.
- Rinse filter for 15 seconds (first-time filter use only)
- Drop in filter and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw
- Align lid and straw in unlocked position, and rotate straw to lock
- Fill bottle with water, screw on lid, then sip and enjoy
- Unscrew mouthpiece and push filter into housing. Replace mouthpiece
- Unscrew cap and fill bottle with cold tap water. Tighten cap firmly
- Squeeze one full bottle through the filter before use
- Refill bottle and enjoy
+Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented.©Clorox Company
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 4.3x 5.5
Item Code: 267297
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$300 or 1/$199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF