The better system to carry all of your oxygen and medical items in one bag. Busy Breathers is a backpack that assists in carrying a portable oxygen tank. It allows children and adults who are dependent on oxygen, long term or temporarily, to live an active life style.
This innovative product provides patients of all ages with a practical solution for the challenges of carrying oxygen along with other necessities of life. When using the Busy Breather's Bag, they can get the mobility they are looking for when using their portable oxygen systems.
Busy BreathersTM Backpacks are packed with features for the busy oxygen user.
• Organizer Pocket to carry keys, credit cards, paperwork, etc.
• Adjustable chest strap to help secure backpack.
• Large capacity 17¿ x 12¿ x 5.5¿.
• Reinforced base to help support oxygen cylinder.
• Rubberized handle for comfortable hand carrying.
• Mesh window for easy tank gauge viewing.
• Extra padded shoulder straps for comfort.
• Fits Multiple sized Oxygen Cylinders
• Metal grommet for nasal cannula access.
• Adjustable inside pouch to accommodate A(M4),B (M6),C (M9) and D Cylinder sizes.
• Heavy duty zippers
• Cell phone pocket and water bottle pouch with drawstring
• Works with A,B,C and D Oxygen Cylinders
• 10lb weight capacity
Busy Breather is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. If the product proves defective during the course of normal use, we will either repair or replace it free of charge. Contact your customer service department in order to return your defective product along with a $19 charge for handling and a full description of the defects. Please visit us at www.busybreathersllc.com © 2011 Busy Breathers LLC
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.05x 12.75x 17.25
Item Code: 426748
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.