- Low in saturated fat & cholesterol
- Good source of vitamin C
- Heart healthy
- 0 g trans fat per serving
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
Made in USASatisfaction guaranteed. If you have any questions or comments please call 1-800-257-8443. Please have code and date information from container.
- Mix soup + 1 can water
- Microwave: Heat, covered, in microwavable bowl on high 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Careful, leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir
- Stove: Heat, stirring occasionally
- Creamier soup: Use 1 can 1% milk. Please note nonfat milk may cause slight curdling
- Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Fat Cal. - Calories||15|
|Sat. Fat - Total Fat||0.5g|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
|Polyunsat. Fat - Total Fat||0.5g|
|Monounsat. Fat - Total Fat||0g|
|Fiber - Total Carb||1g|
|Sugars - Total Carb||10g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.78
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 3.6
Item Code: 461020
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.