- XL, Galaxy Blue trousers
- Unique & dignified
- For males & females
Made for Male or Female to be Dressed & Ready for the Day
- Unique & Dignified Frontal Opening
- Do Not Have to Remove Socks & Shoes
- Features High Quality Zippers
CareZips® is a unisex daywear 3-zippered trouser or pant that supports an easier, faster, and more dignified care of a person in the following areas: The change of a brief for all ages (teens and up), the care of abdominal wounds, catheters and leg bags, knee or hip surgeries.
The patent-pending design creates a unique frontal opening. New to the marketplace, this innovative pant is very beneficial for your parent or spouse, caregiver, home health work force, nurses, and CNAs. The person is less exposed. Shoes and socks do not need to be removed — promoting a happier individual, relief for the caregiver and an overall more positive.
- Unique & dignified frontal opening — supporting dignity & an easier approach to attending to the adult abdominal area for issues of incontinence, briefs, catheters or bags of any kind, leg, hip or knee surgeries, and casts. The caregiver simply unzips the 2 zippers on each side from waist-to-knees & a third zipper between the legs to access the abdominal area.
- Do not have to remove socks & shoes. Only need to lower pants / trousers halfway to change an adult brief.
- Helps increase your productivity in changing a brief, attending a catheter bag or dressing a wound — good for abdominal surgeries & torso casts.
- Helps make handling a heavier adult easier — supports less back strain from leaning over / pushing / pulling / tugging.
- High quality zippers are chosen for ease of use & dignity to resemble traditional pants. Zippers specifically positioned in this patent-pending design help avoid unwanted pressure points to the wearer should the individual be rolled onto their side.
Fabric created with the wearer in mind to help provide optimal comfort and flexibility (72% Polyester, 21% Rayon, and 7% Spandex).
Made in USA
For health and hygiene reasons, some items (briefs, graduated compression hosiery, nursing bras and lingerie) are not returnable or exchangeable once the packaging has been opened EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect.©MDF Designs, LLC
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 11.5x 2.0x 11.5
Item Code: 910469
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.