New Look! Same Great Taste!
Complete Nutritional Drink
- 2x Protein of an egg to help build muscle
- 2x Calcium of yogurt* to help build strong bones
- Anti-Oxidants to help support the immune system
- Fiber to support a healthy digestive system
Naturally & Artificially Flavored
Not a low calorie food. See Nutrition Facts for information about calories and sugar.
Did You Know???
- People who skip breakfast miss out on daily essential vitamins and minerals that are unlikely to be made up later in the day.
- Eating breakfast can help you to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Studies show that eating breakfast can improve concentration, learning ability and memory.
All the Nutrition of a Complete Breakfast.
Provides essential nutrients critical for daily performance and optimal health.
Excellent Source of:
- Protein to help build muscle
- Calcium to help build strong bones
- 21 Vitamins & Minerals
In Each Prepared Serving
- Contains: 4 grams of Fiber
One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides:
- 13 Grams of Protein to help build and maintain muscle
- Vitamin A 45% of your daily requirement, a natural antioxidant
- Calcium 50% of your daily need to help build strong bones
- Vitamin C 50% of your daily requirement to help maintain your immune system
- 4 Grams of Fiber to help support a healthy digestive system
- B Vitamins essential for converting food to energy
*Compared to a 6 fl oz cup of yogurt
8 Packets ~ Net Wt. 5.64 oz (160 g)
Questions or Comments? 1-800-289-7313, Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm ET
©Société des Produits, Nestlé S.A.
Made on equipment that also processes wheat and soy.
|Serving Size||1 packet (20g)|
|Serving Per Container||8|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat||5|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.56
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 8.0x 5.0
Item Code: 508134
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.