Citrucel's unique smartfiber is smart because it is:
- The only fiber that won't ferment to cause excess gas like other fiber products*
- Gentle and clinically proven effective to help restore and maintain regularity
- 100% soluble, non-allergenic and gluten-free
- Great tasting
* Based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
- Fill glass with at least 8 oz. of cold water.
- Fill enclosed scoop with product. Level scoop with knife or flat object.
- Put product in water. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drinking another glass of water is helpful.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: one scoop up to three times daily
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: half the adult dose once daily
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. (See warnings)
- Use product at first signs constipation or irregularity.
- Using enclosed clear scoop, put one dose in a full glass of cold water.
- Stir briskly and drink promptly.
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful.
Store below 86° F (30° C). Protect contents from humidity. Keep tightly closed.
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists for two weeks
When taking this product do not use a laxative for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding
- You have no bowel movement after use
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident Package - Printed inner seal beneath cap, do not use if missing or broken.
- Each scoop contains calcium 85mg, potassium 125mg, and sodium 3mg.
- Each scoop contributes 24 calories from maltodextrin.
- Store below 86°F (30°C)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Keep tightly closed
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 52 mg per adult dose.
- relieves constipation (irregularity).
- helps restore and maintain regularity
- for treating other bowel disorders when recommended by a doctor
- generally produces effect in 12-72 hours
|Serving Size||1 Rounded Tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.65x 3.65x 7.85
Item Code: 633260
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.