Frequently bought with...
- $1399earn points
- $3599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899earn points
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
The only sugar-free fiber for regularity that won't cause excess gas (Among Top 5 National Brands. Based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.) Gentle and clinically proven effective to help restore and maintain regularity, relieve constipation, and balance your diet (When used as directed.)
- Doctor recommended, gluten-free, non-allergenic fiber (Among Bulk Fiber Laxatives)
- Sugar Free has a great-tasting orange flavor and is a smart choice for sugar-restricted diets.
- Available in 16.9-ounce, 32-ounce, 42-ounce powders.
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- Use product at the first sign of constipation or irregularity
- Put one dose in a full glass of cold water
- Stir briskly and drink promptly
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful
- For adults & children 12 years of age and over, start with 1 rounded tablespoon. Increase as needed, 1 rounded tablespoon at a time, up to 3 times per day.
- For children 6-11 years of age, start with 2 level teaspoons. Increase as needed, 2 level teaspoons at a time, up to 3 times per day. For children under 6 years of age, consult a physician.
Directions for Use (No Scoop Dosing):
- Fill a glass with at least 8 oz. cold water.
- Measure rounded tablespoon of product (one dose) and stir product into water. Stir briskly and drink promptly.
- Each rounded tablespoon contains: calcium 85mg and potassium 125mg
- Each rounded tablespoon contributes 24 calories from maltodextrin
- Store below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Keep tightly closed
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 52mg per adult dose.
Tamper evident package: Printed inner seal beneath cap. Do not use if missing or broken.
Choking: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if: you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists for two weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- You have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 12-72 hours
|Serving Size||1 Rounded Tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.69x 3.69x 7.76
Item Code: 633260