- Delivers rich, high gloss color
- Provides flawless, gray coverage
- Lasts up to 60 days
Permanent creme haircolor with patented Perfect Color Comb
- Lasts up to 60 days
- 100% gray coverage in just 10 minutes
- A color infusion formula goes deep and penetrates each strand, for rich color, from the inside out
- Includes ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to help seal in rich, high gloss color
Perfect 10's fast, flawless formula delivers luxurious color with a high gloss result in just 10 minutes. You get a perfect balance of lightness, darkness and tone for high-gloss color that lasts up to 60 days. Extraordinary high gloss color begins from within.
Made in Mexico
Before You Color: 48 Hours In Advance
- Take the Allergy Test.
- Do the Strand Test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- Read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
Simple Steps to Stunning Color
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
Step 1: Get Ready To Color
- Put on Expert Colorist Gloves
- Put towel around shoulders to protect clothing
- Have clock ready for timing
- Comb hair gently
- Color should be applied to dry hair
First - Mix color
Remove mixing cap, squeeze tube (1) into bottle (2).
Replace mixing cap securely and hold away from face. Do not shake with comb attached.
Shake thoroughly for a minimum of 20 seconds until fully mixed. Remove mixing cap immediately.
Then - Twist on PerfectColor Comb for All Over ColorIdeal for first time users or if you haven't colored for more than 3 months.
Applicator Tip for Root Application Ideal if you color every 4-6 weeks. Use the applicator tip for your roots if your root line is 1/2 inch or less.
- Apply color immediately after mixing. Never leave the bottle with the cap on.
- Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst. Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel.
Step 2 - Apply color
Option A: All Over Color
Apply with the PerfectColor Comb starting at your roots and where you have the most gray.
Turn bottle upside down & gently squeeze as you glide the PerfectColor Comb downward through hair.
Part & lift hair into sections as you apply color. Check hair is completely saturated & work through if necessary. Do not rub into scalp.
Leave color on for just 10 minutes (or time indicated by your strand test).
Option B: Root Application
Part your hair into sections with the applicator tip. Apply mixture to your roots. Leave on roots for 5 minutes.
Replace applicator tip with PerfectColor Comb to apply remaining color to rest of hair. Turn bottle upside down & gently squeeze as you glide the PerfectColor Comb downward through hair.
Part hair into sections and apply color to completely saturate hair. Check hair is completely saturated & work through if necessary. Do not rub into scalp.
Leave color on for an additional 5 minutes (or time indicated by your strand test).
Step 3 - Rinse And Condition
Rinse until water runs clear. Gently massage an amount the size of a quarter of the ColorSeal Intensive Conditioning Creme through hair. Leave on for 2 minutes then rinse.
Save remaining conditioner to use once a week for up to 6 weeks of optimal high gloss color, shine and softness.
Color Hints & Tips
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during the coloring process.
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
- Use the ColorSeal Intensive Conditioning Creme only once a week. It has been designed to give you long-lasting benefits. For best results use an amount the size of a quarter per application.
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. Do the Strand Test since your timing may need to be reduced. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring.
- If you've used a gradual color restorer, henna, or metallic dyes, do not use this product until your hair has grown out and colored areas have been cut off.
Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children. Follow safety warnings. Perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Can cause allergic reactions follow the safety warnings.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.79
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.7x 5.2x 2.2
Item Code: 579171
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.