Claritin Liqui-Gels capsules provide powerful, 24 hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. For adults and children ages 6+. One capsule contains 10mg of loratadine.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- #1 Doctor Recommended Non-Drowsy Oral Allergy Brand
- Provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens from pets, pollen, dust and mold. Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens.
- Relief of your worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, itchy throat/nose
- Contains 10mg of Loratadine per capsule
Product of Ireland
Adults and children 6 years and over: take 1 capsule daily; not more than 1 capsule in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin Liqui-Gels is open or torn
- store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)
- protect from freezing
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.91x 3.82x 3.0
Item Code: 518207
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.