Claritin tablets provide powerful, 24 hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. For adults and children ages 6+. One tablet contains 10mg of loratadine.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- #1 Doctor Recommended Non-Drowsy Oral Allergy Brand
- Provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens from pets, pollen, dust and mold. Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens.
- Relief of your worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, itchy throat/nose
- Contains 10mg of Loratadine per tablet
Product of Ireland
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with "sealed for your protection" is missing, open or broken
- store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)
© MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.56x 3.75x 3.13
Item Code: 388151
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.