- Ages 6 years & older
- Original prescription strength
- Non-drowsy* relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose
- No water needed. Melts in your mouth
- Indoor & outdoor allergies
*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel.
Made in Ireland
- Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Peel back outer edge
- Gently push tablet out
- Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate
- Safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin RediTabs is open or torn
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
- Complies with USP Procedure 2 for Assay and Organic Impurities and Test 2 for Disintegration
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 4.97x 3.1
Item Code: 979754
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.