- Three-step acne prevention skincare regimen
- Fights breakouts without over-drying skin
- Treats existing pimples while helping prevent new ones from forming
- Specially designed for acne-prone skin
- Clean & clear acne control cleanser
- Clean & clear fast acting treatment
- Clean & clear hydrating gel moisturizer
Treat existing pimples while helping prevent new ones from forming with the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit, specially designed for acne-prone skin. This three-piece kit fights breakouts without over-drying skin. When used as directed, the Fast-Acting Treatment can help pimples hurt less in two hours and look better in four hours. First, the Acne Control Cleanser clears away dirt and oil, while helping prevent the development of new breakouts. Next, the Fast Acting Treatment penetrates into pores to help clear existing breakouts and fight oily skin to keep it looking fresh and clean. Finally, the Hydrating Gel Moisturizer nourishes skin with ingredients that fight dryness and keep skin looking healthy.
Questions? Call toll-free 877-754-6411 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.cleanandclear.com
Acne Control Cleanser: Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Fast Acting Treatment: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: After cleansing, smooth evenly over face.
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use on topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possilby swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.64
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.71x 5.3x 7.12
Item Code: 939911
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.