Deposits acne medication where pimples start
The same acne medication prescribed by doctors.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE ACNE MEDICATION
Available without a prescription!
This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide. The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin. It's the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, available without a prescription.
Made in Canada
Questions? (877) SKIN-411
Note: Expiration date on package is read as year/month instead of month/year (xx/xx).Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
© 2015 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use; if irritation still continues, consult a doctor
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.02x 4.62x 3.94
Item Code: 915075
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.