Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets50ea
Exclusively for Beauty Enthusiasts! FREE 12 piece gift with $25 beauty purchase. Details
- 50-ct. pack of clean & clear oil absorbing facial blotting sheets to remove excess oil and shine
- Paper blotting sheets soak up excess oil and remove shine around the nose and the t-zone
- Blotting paper is suitable for all skin types and can be used on normal, oily and combination skin
- The portable package is designed for on-the-go touch ups that won't smudge or ruin makeup
- Oil-free formula of facial blotting sheets won't leave behind any powder residue
- Blotting papers are portable, soft, silky, and easy to use throughout the day for quick touch-ups
- Designed for oily skin care, they can be used all over the face, including the nose area & t-zone
- Portable oil blotting paper instantly absorbs oil from the face to quickly eliminate shine
Use Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day. Designed for on-the-go touch-ups, these portable oil blotting sheets are ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. They instantly go to work soaking up excess oil and removing shine from the face without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These paper blotting sheets are soft, silky and easy to use all over the face, including around the nose area and the T-zone.
Questions? 877-754-6411; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.CleanandClear.com
Made in Japan
Before first use, open package lid and peel off sticker on inside panel. For easy pop-up dispensing, press lid down and lift up to remove each sheet. Blot sheet gently on face to remove excess oil and shine. Ideal for use over makeup. Dispose of used sheet in trash receptacle.
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.31x 3.13x 5.06
Item Code: 653343
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.