- For use while wearing contact lenses
- Sterile buffered solution
- Relieves dry eyes
- Soothes and moisturizes
- Rewets contact lenses
- Removes particles from lenses
- From the #1 selling brand of eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
Made in USAClear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief may be used as needed throughout the day while wearing lenses.
©Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses
- Store at room temperature
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Use before the expiration date marked on the containers and cartons
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children
The following problems may occur while wearing contact lenses:
- Eyes stinging, burning or itching (irritation)
- Excessive watering (tearing) of the eyes
- Unusual eye secretions
- Redness of the eyes
- Reduced sharpness of vision (visual acuity)
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
- Dry eyes
- (Reasons Not to Use): Patients allergic to any ingredient including sorbic acid (preservative) in Clear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief should not use this product
- All contact lens wearers must see their eye care professional as directed. If your lenses are for extended wear, your eye care professional may prescribe more frequent visits
- Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution. If drop turns yellow, discard and use fresh (colorless) drops
- Replace cap after every use
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 1.7x 3.5
Item Code: 531142
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.