Frequently bought with...
This scrub clears stubborn blackheads & helps prevent new ones from forming. Microbeads work hard to open blocked pores. Salicylic acid works deep into pores to remove trapped blackheads caused by dirt, oils and other skin bacteria.
- Wet face
- Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- Cover entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Keep tightly closed
- Store in a cool, dry place
© 2016 Reckitt Benckiser
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Limit use to the face and neck
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 1.85x 5.95
Item Code: 948330
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.