Clearasil Ultra Acne Rapid Action Treatment Gel visibly reduces redness and pimple size in as little as four hours.
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Gel (1 ounce) with salicylic acid 2% acne medication.
It is scientifically formulated with Accelarderm technology to accelerate the delivery of acne medication and penetrate pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast.
- Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours
- Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication
- Clear gel is ideal for day or night
- Dermatologist tested
Visibly Reduces Pimple Size and Redness in as Little as Four Hours
When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Gel is dermatologist tested to visibly reduce pimple size and redness in as little 4 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and works to penetrate pores. So you get visibly clearer skin fast.
Dermatologist Tested: Maximum Strength Acne Medication
The treatment gel contains salicylic acid 2 percent maximum strength acne medication to fight acne and treat problem spots. Designed with Acceladerm technology to treat acne fast, it features a key ingredient to penetrate pores and give you a clearer complexion.
Clearasil Ultra: Fight Acne Fast
When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra products are scientifically formulated with maximum strength actives to effectively treat acne. Whether you're looking for a Face Wash, Face Scrub, Acne Treatment, Acne Pads, or Acne Kit, our dermatologist tested products have you covered. With Clearasil Science you can have visibly clearer skin fast.
About Clearasil: Science That Works with Your Skin
Clearasil is a leading skincare brand that continues to perfect the science of clear skin. With a range of products, from daily face washes, scrubs, and pads to targeted acne treatment creams, Clearasil has over 60 years of skincare expertise. Clearasil is dedicated to creating innovative skincare solutions that give consumers the confidence of visibly clearer skin.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 application to once a day or every other day,
- Store in a cool fry place
- Store in an upright position
- Keep outer packaging for precautions and directions
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- Limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, het medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For treatment of acne
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 1.4x 5.75
Item Code: 478529
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.