Frequently bought with...
Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is the only test that typically identifies four or more fertile days each cycle*. These are the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. It does this by accurately tracking two key fertility hormones, instead of just one like other ovulation kits do. You can only conceive on a few days each cycle and every woman is different, so knowing in advance the days when you personally have the best chance of getting pregnant can make all the difference.
Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System has the unique benefit of connecting via Bluetooth to your phone - it's the first and only test system to track two unique hormones and connect to your phone. Results are synced and displayed on your phone together with a monthly calendar, cycle comparison charts. You also have the ability to set smart reminders.
- Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is the first and only test system to track two unique hormones and connect to your phone via Bluetooth technology with smart reminders based on your personal cycles
- Typically identifies four or more fertile days
- Over 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge
- This product is intended for sale in the US only. App only available for download in the US
- Clearblue Connected app works with most iPhone or Android phones with Bluetooth 4.0/BLE. To confirm compatibility, see the Clearblue website. The Clearblue Helpline 1-800-321-3279 is available for any questions or concerns.
- Phone not included
- Smart reminders based on your personal cycles
- 25 Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test Sticks included. Easy to read digital results
Made in ChinaRead leaflet before use.
© Procter & Gamble
Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is not intended for contraceptive use or if you do not have menstrual cycles. It is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs. Women with medically diagnosed fertility products should ask their doctor if the product is suitable for them.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use. For self-testing at home. For in vitro diagnostic use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Store between 36 degrees - 86 degrees F.
Clearblue is the only brand that detects the rise in 2 fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone (LH), before ovulation. Make love on High and Peak fertility days to maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally.
*In a study of 87 women in the UK, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80% of cycles using actual cycle length (2012).
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Clearblue is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.5x 2.75x 7.25
Item Code: 810331