- One small 30 oz bottle of Clorox Liquid Bleach, the #1 bleach brand in America and the trusted leader in cleaning and laundry
- Now keeps clothes whiter longer with enhanced whitening power to make whites whiter and brighter than ever
- Removes 70% more stains than detergent alone, including the toughest red wine, dirt, grass and blood stains
- Contains Cloromax Technology to protect surfaces as it cleans, so stains won't stick and cleanup is easier on countertops, floors, toilets and more
- Kills 99.9% of germs when used as directed including Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Influenza A virus
- Can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines
- Easy to grip handle prevents spillage for less mess
Now the #1 bleach brand in America is even better. Clorox Liquid Bleach now keeps clothes whiter longer and protects surfaces while it cleans. It has whitening power to make whites whiter and removes 70% more stains than detergent alone. Clorox Bleach removes the toughest laundry stains from white clothes including red wine, grass, dirt and blood stains. It is safe to use in traditional and high-efficiency washing machines. What's more, Clorox Bleach now contains Cloromax Technology to protect household surfaces as it cleans, so stains won't stick and cleanup is easier. Clorox Bleach also disinfects and deodorizes surfaces, killing 99.9% of germs when used as directed on countertops, floors, toilets and more. It kills mold too. The easy grip handle prevents spillage.
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with the directions. For prolonged use, wear gloves.
For laundry: Bleachable fabrics: Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. Whitening: 1/2 cup bleach + standard or HE washing machines. Sanitizing: 2/3 cup + standard washing machine. 1/3 cup + HE washing machine. Laundry sanitization organisms: bacteria: klebsiella pneumoniae, staphylococcus aureus.
- Sort laundry by color
- Add detergent
- Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add measured amount of bleach to wash water
- Add clothes and start wash
For disinfecting and deodorizing hard, nonporous surfaces: Floors, walls, vinyl, glazed tile, bathtubs, showers, sinks, hard, nonporous toys. 1/2 cup + 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry.
Storage and disposal: Store away from children. Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment. Product disposal: Product or rinsates that cannot be used must be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Container handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Recycle empty container or discard in trash.
©2016 The Clorox Company
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Clorox Information Line: 1-800-292-2200. Physical or chemical hazards: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Environmental hazards: This product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, oysters and shrimp.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.34
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.95x 4.95x 10.3
Item Code: 160383
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$200 or 1/$149$1.59
- 2/$600 or 1/$429$4.29earn points
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal...11 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- Froot Loops Cereal...8.7 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- Oreo Creme Sandwich Cookies...14.3 oz.$299$3.99
- 2/$200 or 1/$149$1.59
- Ritz Ritz Crackers...13.7 oz.$299$3.99
- Cocoa Pebbles Cereal...11 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- Swedish Fish Candy...3.1 oz.4/$400 or 1/$119
- Priced Per Store
- Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal ...14.5 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwi...5.25 oz.$199
- Apple Jacks Cereal...8.7 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- Nabisco Fig Newtons...6.5 oz.$199
- $1992/$5.00 or 1/$2.99
- Honey Bunches of Oats Honey R...14.5 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- $1992/$6.00 or 1/$3.29