Clorox Concentrated Splash-Less Regular Liquid Bleach Splashless55.0 oz.
- No splash formula
- 10x deep cleaning benefits
- Removes 70% more stains*
- Whitens, brightens & deodorizes
Splash-Less Bleach delivers a more controlled pour resulting in the same powerful clean as regular bleach but with less spills and splashes. With a thicker formula and easy to pour bottle, there is more control, less drips, and less waste. Splash-Less Bleach can whiten dingy fabrics, remove tough stains, and clean and deodorize other household surfaces. Clorox bleach is great to use for everyday cleaning and seasonal cleaning needs, including spring cleaning and back to school. The concentrated bleach comes in a smaller and easy to use bottle with an easy to grip handle to prevent messy spills. This sodium hypochlorite bleach can be used in both standard and high efficiency washing machines. Contains no phosphorus.
*vs. detergent alone in HE machines.
Made in USA
Use 1/2 cup per load.
Not for sanitization or disinfection. To sanitize and disinfect, use Clorox Regular Bleach.
For laundry: Bleachable fabrics: Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. 1/2 cup bleach, regular or HE washing machines.
- Sort laundry by color
- Add detergent
- Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water
- Add clothes and start wash
- For best results, add to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun
For cleaning and deodorizing: Floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, nonporous toys. 1/2 cup bleach, 1 gal. water. Instructions: Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
Storage: Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration.
©2016 The Clorox Company
Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products, as hazardous gases may result.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.71x 4.71x 10.34
Item Code: 176416
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.