Cold-Eeze Children's Nighttime Cold & Cough Multi-Symptom Relief Liquid Mixed Berry6.0 oz.
- Promotes multi-symptom relief
- For ages 6+
- Alcohol free
For Ages 6+
Acetaminophen 325 mg / Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg / Antihistamine & Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg / Nasal Decongestant
- Sore Throat
- Stuffy Nose
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 mL in dosing cup every 4 hours. Do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
- Each 10 mL contains: Sodium 6 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Dosing cup provided
- Do not refrigerate
©2015 ProPhase Labs, Inc.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if foil seal under bottle cap is open or missing.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Avoid food or beverages that contain caffeine.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Breathing problems such as chronic bronchitis
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is:
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away(1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.38x 1.25x 5.75
Item Code: 938261
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.