Clinical studies have shown: The unique formula reduces the duration of the common cold by almost half. The product is safe to take with most other medications and is gluten free (see warnings). Does not cause drowsiness or light headedness; does not affect blood pressure.
- New resealable bag inside
- #1 pharmacist recommended
- No artificial colors or preservatives
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over:
- Take Cold-Eeze when you have cold symptoms
- Completely dissolve a lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use.
- Do not take lozenges on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy; zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines. Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days. COLD-EEZE lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms and is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size||1 lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 3.6x 5.05
Item Code: 358350
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.