Zinc Gluconate Glycine
- Shortens Your Cold, Works Faster
- Promotes Immune Health, Antioxidant Support
- With Echinacea, Zinc & Rose Hips
- Natural Energy
- Natural Orange Flavor
- Dissolves Quickly in the Mouth Without Water
- Releases Zinc Ions in the Mouth
Cold-EEZE® Plus Immune Support & Energy QuickMelts® is a combination product formulated to help you reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms, promote immune system health and for temporary relief of tiredness, weakness and general fatigue. It is insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
- Zinc: Shortens Your Cold
- Rose Hips: Rich in Natural Vitamin C
- Echinacea: Immune Support
Cold-EEZE QuickMelts dissolve quickly in the mouth without water, releasing zinc ions in the mouth. Some scientific studies suggest that the release zinc ions inhibit the cold virus' ability to replicate.*
- Take these QuickMelts when you have cold symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults
- For individuals under the age of 18, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not take on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset
- Echinacea might cause a slight tingling sensation on the tongue
- Store in a cool and dry place
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as ginseng and zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
- Are under medical supervision for diabetes or have a skin condition called pemphigus vulgaris or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid (RA), or an auto-immune condition
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days. Cold-EEZE Plus Immune Support and Energy QuickMelts is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms, promote immune system health and for temporary relief of tiredness, weakness and general fatigue. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
To reduce the duration of the common cold. Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: Cough, sore throat, nasal congestion post nasal drip &/or hoarseness. Supports immune system health. Helps for temporary relief of tiredness, weakness & general fatigue.
|Serving Size||1 tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 2.8x 4.9
Item Code: 282365