- Cool Mint flavored toothpaste
- Helps strengthen enamel
- Helps whiten & freshen breath
Enamel Erosion | Sensitivity | Helps Whiten | Cavities | Breath
Anticavity & Antisensitivity Toothpaste
- Helps Replenish Natural Calcium to Strengthen Enamel
- Helps to Gently Polish so Germs Are Less Likely to Stick
- Helps Provide Sensitivity Relief & Cavity Protection
- Helps Whiten
- Helps Freshen Breath
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection helps provide protection against enamel erosion, sensitivity and cavities in addition to promoting whitening and fresh breath benefits all in one toothpaste.
When your hygienist polishes your teeth, it also helps smooth your enamel to help prevent germ build up.
Use Colgate® Enamel Health™ toothpaste twice a day to maintain smooth, healthy enamel.
Touch & Feel
Acid-softened enamel is rough. Healthy enamel is smooth.
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Helps Smooth Your Enamel in 2 Ways:
1. Formulated to help replenish natural calcium and other minerals back into weakened enamel, filling in rough spots and making it stronger.
2. Helps to gently polish the enamel surface with gentle micro-polishing action, so germs are less likely to stick.
Made in USA
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years: Consult a dentist or physician.
©Colgate Palmolive Company
When using this product, if pain / sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps Build Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth to Cold, Heat, Acids, Sweets or Contact
- Helps Protect Against Cavities
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 6.31x 2.0
Item Code: 384557
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.