Freshens Breath for 12 Hours & Whitens Teeth
- Helps Prevent: Cavities, Gingivitis & Plaque
- Fights Tartar
- Freshens Breath
- Stand-Up Cap
Colgate Total is uniquely formulated to:
- Help prevent cavities
- Help prevent plaque buildup
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Fight tartar buildup
- Whiten teeth
"The ADA (American Dental Association) Council on Scientific Affairs'' Acceptance of Colgate Total Advanced Fresh + Whitening toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, and to whiten teeth by removing surface stains, when used as directed."
Made in United States
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 7.78x 2.0
Item Code: 541350
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.