- Provides whole mouth health
- With cavity prevention
- Prevents plaque buildup
Helps Prevent: Cavities | Gingivitis | Plaque
Fights Tartar | Freshens Breath | Gently Cleans
Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
For whole mouth health.
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Helps Prevent Plaque Buildup
- Helps Prevent Gingivitis
- Helps Reduce Gum Bleeding
- Strengthens Enamel
- Cleans Teeth
- Fights Tartar Buildup
- Fights Bad Breath
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Aids in the prevention of :
Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.65
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 9.2x 2.03
Item Code: 627139
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...