Colgate Total Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel Fresh Mint6.0 oz
Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste
- Helps Prevent Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque
- Fights Tartar Build-up
As soon as you finish brushing, bacteria start to build up on your teeth and cause: Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque, Tartar, Bad Breath.
Colgate Total Mint Stripe has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. Brush at least twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner and your breath will be fresher around the clock.
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Colgate Total Mint Stripe toothpaste is based on the finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, when used as directed" -Counsel on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association
Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Questions? Comments? Call toll-free 1800-468-6502
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a dentist before use if you have
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
Aids in the prevention of: cavities, plaque, gingivitis
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 7.78x 2.0
Item Code: 368092
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.