Prevents Cavities, Plaque & Gingivitis
- Breath Will Be Fresher Around the Clock
- Fights Tartar
Colgate® Total® Toothpaste has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has also been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontitis has not been determined.
Council on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association
- Fights Tartar
- Long-Lasting, Fresh Breath Protection
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
Uses: Aids in the prevention of: cavities, plaque, and gingivitis. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 6.3x 2.0
Item Code: 330470
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.