Frequently bought with...
- 2/$700or1/$4002 for 7 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 4 dollars and 00 cents$4.00
- 2/$400or1/ $3002 for 4 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 3 dollars and 00 cents
- 10/$500or1/ $07910 for 5 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 0 dollars and 79 cents
- Listerine Cool Mint Antisepti...250 fl oz$399
- 4/$200or1/ $0794 for 2 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 0 dollars and 79 cents
- Nice! Paper Towels...540 sh2/$1000or1/ $6002 for 10 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 6 dollars and 00 cents
- 2/$700or1/ $4002 for 7 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 4 dollars and 00 cents
- 2/$500or1/$3492 for 5 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 3 dollars and 49 cents$3.49
- $379earn points
Colgate Total's Whitening Gel toothpaste refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains, helps prevent plaque and gingivitis, fights germs for 12 hours, and freshens breath.
Lasting Fresh Breath Protection. Fights Tartar Buildup.
Colgate Total Whitening has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains.
As soon as you finish brushing, bacteria start to build on your teeth and cause:
- Bad Breath
Brush twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner, whiter and your breath will be fresher around the clock. For a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.
"Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpaste has been found to be an effective decay-preventing dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontitis has not been determined." - Council on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-800-468-6502
Made in ZAMBIA
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 6.3x 2.0
Item Code: 329745