Colgate Total’s Clean-In-Between foaming gel toothpaste helps fight plaque build-up for healthier gums, fights germs for 12 hours, and freshens breath.
Colgate Total is uniquely formulated to:
- Help prevent gingivitis
- Help prevent cavities
- Help prevent plaque build-up
- Fight tartar build-up
- Fight bad breathe
- Whiten teeth
Even with brushing twice a day, plaque still builds up between teeth, which can affect the health of your gums. Introducing Colgate total Clean-In-Between foaming gel toothpaste. Its micro-foaming formula reaches all around teeth and along the gum line to help fight plaque. In fact, it reduces 83% more plaque germs vs. regular fluoride toothpaste 12 hours after brushing, to help maintain the health of your gums. Use It together with Colgate toothbrushes and mouthwash for a healthy clean and to give yourself 12-hour protection against germs, even after eating and drinking.
Made in United StatesSupervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 6.31x 2.0
Item Code: 977035
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.