Helps fight plaque build-up for healthier gums.
New micro-foaming formula reaches all around the teeth and along the gum line.
Daily oral hygiene can help to treat and prevent the early stages of gingivitis. An ideal oral hygiene routine should include regular dental check ups, flossing daily and twice daily brushing with an antigingivitis toothpaste.
Dental plaque is a sticky bacterial film that builds up on teeth, if it is not regularly cleaned away. Plaque build-up can lead to swelling and redness, which are signs of gingivitis an early form of gum disease. One area where plaque can build up and lead to gingivitis is between teeth along the gumline.
Colgate Total is uniquely formulated to:
- Help prevent gingivitis
- Help prevent cavities
- Help prevent plaque build-up
- Fight tartar build-up
- Fight bad breathe
- Whiten teeth
Made in USA
1-800-468-6502Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 6.31x 2.0
Item Code: 977035
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.