Anticavity Fluoride And Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
- Helps prevent:
- Lasting fresh breath protection
- Fights tartar buildup
Dual use cap - Flip top or twist off
Colgate® Total® Plus Whitening has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains.
Brush twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner, whiter and your breath will be fresher around the clock. For a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.
"Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpaste has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has been shown to whiten teeth by removing surface stains. It has also been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gum line. Its effect on periodontitis has not been determined." ~ Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association.
Made in USA
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Children under 12 years: instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Aids in the prevention of:
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.57
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 9.15x 1.95
Item Code: 325120
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.