- Blood pressure monitor with color-coded alert system*
- Gives you a clear & accurate blood pressure reading
- Easy to use. Just strap on wrist
- Easy to read - backlit LCD display
- Store 90 readings for two people
- Green means normal
- Yellow means prehypertensive
- Red means hypertensive
- Bonus storage case
- As seen on TV
- Simply put on, press start, get reading
Monitoring your blood pressure is vital to maintaining your health and now there's an easy accurate way to do it. Introducing Color Doctor, the portable blood pressure monitor with a color-coded alert system that takes the guesswork out of reading your blood pressure. Simply fit onto your wrist and press the start button. In less than one minute, Color Doctor will give you a clear and accurate reading.
- Measurement method: Oscillometric
- Color coded display: Backlit LCD with green, yellow and red
- Measurement range: Pressure: 0-299 mmHg, pulse: 40-180 beats/minute, memory: 2 persons x 90 measurements
- Automatic power off: About 2 minutes after measurement is completed
- Battery type: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: About 6 months when used once a day
- Barometric pressure: 105 kPa to 80 kPa (790 mmHg to 600 mmHg)
- Storage temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 131°F (55°C), relative humidity: 0%-95% (noncondensing)
- Operating temperature: 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C), relative humidity: 15%-90% (noncondensing)
- Wrist circumference: Approx. 5.3"-8.5" (13.5 cm-21.5 cm)
*Color level indicators are based on JNC7 guidelines from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
Made in China
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 8.1x 5.3
Item Code: 981670
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.