Frequently bought with...
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Holds Strongly | Removes Cleanly | No surface damage
- 1 - Hook
- 2 - Large Strips
Hook made in China
Strips made in USA
- Clean Surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe lightly, let dry. Do not use household cleaners.
- Separate Strips. Remove red liner. Apply strip as shown. Press Firmly.
- Remove black liner. Mount and press entire hook firmly for 30 seconds.
- Wait 1 hour. Save instructions for future removal.
- Slide hook cover up to reveal base and removal tab.
- To prevent base from snapping your fingers, hold base as shown. Do not press base against wall. Grab tab. Never pull the strip out at an angle. Strip could break or damage the surface.
- Slowly slide the tab straight down against the wall, stretching the strip at least 15 inches (38 cm) until base releases from the wall.
Hooks can be reused with Command Adhesive Large Strips.
Note: Apply to surfaces above 50°F (10°C). Adhesive could soften and lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C)
Not recommended for wallpaper. Do not use for antiques, heirlooms, or other valuable of irreplaceable items. Do not hang items over beds. Use only one hook per object hung.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.8x 6.7
Item Code: 523116
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points