Nasal Decongestant/Pain Reliever Reducer/Antihistamine*
Restful relief of:
- Nasal congestion - phenylephrine
- Headaches, fever, sore throat - acetaminophen
- Runny nose, sneezing - chlorpheniramine
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warnings).
Adult and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 caplets every 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).© 2012 Meda Consumer Healthcare Inc.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, ask a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- The blood thinning drug warfarin
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold or flu:
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.55x 3.55
Item Code: 420543